Monday, September 26, 2011

Love and Hate

So I’m in a place where I actually consider moving to Tokyo, like, I really, seriously consider it. I try to be realistic about things like this but at the same time; I do have a tendency to get a little carried away. In an effort to keep a level head and not get as swept up in the idea that "the grass is always greener," I am going to log things that i expect to love and hate. This initiative is somewhat inspired by the somewhat contentious, but often rather insightful blog, 1000 Things About Japan, wherein a nameless blogger describes items she would and would not miss about Japan if she happened to leave there. In my case though, I'm going to go with things that I currently believe i would either love or hate about living there. If I eventually move, it would likely be very interesting to see how this stacks up against how i really end up feeling. 

No comments: